GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last updated on October 31, 2020
- Agreement on the terms and conditions
- These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement between you personally or on behalf of an organization(you)and CBD EU Trade based at Postbus 593, Noord-Brabant 5700AN, Netherlands (we,, us)regarding your access to and use of the CBD EU Trade (https://www.cbd-liquid-oil.com) website and all related applications (the website).) getroffen
The website offers the following services: online place to sell our products. (Services). You agree that by accessing the Site and/or the Services, you have read, understood and accepted all of these Terms and Conditions.
If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions, you are prohibited from using the Site and the Services and you must stop using themimmediately. We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for later use.
1.2 The Additional Guidelines set out in Section 1.7 below, as well as any additional terms or documents that may be published on the Website from time to time, are expressly incorporated by reference.
1.3 We may change these General Terms and Conditions at any time. The updated version of these Terms and Conditions is indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will take effect as soon as it is available. You are responsible for reviewing these Terms and Conditions to stay informed about updates. Your continued use of the Site constitutes that you have accepted such changes.
1.4 We may update or modify the Site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, the needs of our users and/or our business priorities.
1.5 The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by a natural or legal person in any jurisdiction or country in which such dissemination or use would violate any laws or regulations or would subject us to a registration obligation within that jurisdiction or any such country.
1.6 The Website is intended for users who are at least 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years of age, you are not allowed to register for the Site or use the Services without parental permission.
1.7 Additional policies that also apply to your use of the Site are:
2. Permissible use
2.1 You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we provide the Site and our Services. The Site may not be used in conjunction with commercial efforts, except for those that we have expressly supported or approved.
2.2 As a user of this website, you agree to this
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the site to a compilation database or directory without written permission from us
- Make unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting user names and/or e-mail addresses from users, to send unsolicited e-mail or create user accounts under false pretexts.
- Trick, scam or mislead us and other users, especially when trying to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords
- Improper use of our support services or false reports of abuse or misconduct
- Participate in any automated use of the system, e..B using anthem or message script, or using data mining, robot, or similar data collection and extraction tools
- Disturb, disturb or cause an unreasonable burden on the Site to harass, abuse or harm another person
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile
- Try impersonating another user or person’s identity, or using another user’s user name.
- Use the Site or our Content as part of any effort to compete with us or create a revenue-generating venture or commercial enterprise.
- Decrypt, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software that includes or in any way constitutes part of the Site
- try to access parts of the web site that you cannot access
- Harassment, anger, intimidation, or threat to our employees, agents, or other users
- Delete the copyright or other copyright notices from any of the content
- Uploador or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit viruses, Trojan horses or other material) that interferes with the uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site by any party, or material acting as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism
- Use, start, or intervene in automated use of the system, e..B use of scripts to send comments or messages, robots, scrapers, offline readers, or similar data collection and extraction tools
- vilification, fouling or other damage, in our opinion, us and/or the Website
- Threaten users with negative feedback or offer services only to give positive feedback to users
- Misrepresentation of experiences, skills, or information about a user
- Advertising of products or services not intended by us
- Incorrect implies a relationship with us or another company with which you have no relationship
3. Information you provide to us
3.1 You represent and warrant that: (a) all registration information you provide is true, accurate, current and complete and relates to you and not to third parties; (b) You will maintain the accuracy of such information and update such information without delay, if necessary; (c) you keep your password confidential and are responsible for all use of your password and account; (d) you have legal capacity and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions; and (e) you are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside or, if you are a minor, you have received parental permission to use the Site.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you know your user information (e..B. an identification code or user name) and/or password, you must notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.2 If you provide untrue, inaccurate, inaccurate, inaccurate or incomplete information, we may suspend or terminate your account. We may remove or change a user name that you select if we determine that such a user name is inappropriate.
4 Content you provide to us
4.1 There may be opportunities for you to post content on the Website or to send feedback to us(User Content). You understand and agree that your User Content may be viewed by other users on the Site and that they may be able to see who posted that User Content.
4.2 You further agree that we may use your User Content for all other purposes for eternity without paying for it, and may combine your User Content with other content for use within the Site and in other ways. We don’t have toassociate your user contentwith you.
4.4 We have the right to remove any User Content you post on the Site if we believe it does not comply with the Usage Policy.
4.5 We are not responsible and assume no liability for User Content, including content that contains false information or is defamatory or lossable. We assume no obligation to review, edit or monitor User Content, but we reserve the right to remove, review and/or edit User Content without prior notice and at any time. User Content has not been verified or approved by us, and the views expressed by other users on the Site do not represent our views or values.
4.6 If you wish to complain about User Content uploaded by other users, please contact us at email@example.com or use the “Remove” or “Report” button.
5. Our content
5.1 Unless otherwise stated, the Site and the Services, including source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photos and graphics on the Site(Our Content)areproperty or licensed to us and are protected by copyright and trademark laws.
5.2 Except as expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions, no part of the Site, the Services or our Content may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, published, publicly displayed, encrypted, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed or otherwise used for commercial purposes without our express prior written permission.
5.3 If you are entitled to use the Site, you will receive a limited license to access the Site and our Content, as well as to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have duly obtained access only for your personal, non-commercial use.
5.4 You may not (a) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site or to networks, servers or computer systems connected to the Site; and/or (b) for any purpose, including error correction, modifications, adjustments, additions or enhancements to the Site or our Content, including modification of the paper or digital copies you may have downloaded.
5.5 We will (a) prepare the Site and our Content with reasonable skill and care; and (b) use industry-standard virus detection software to block the upload ingesto of content to the Site that contains viruses.
5.6 The content of the website is for general information only. It is not intended to give advice that you should rely on. You must seek professional or expert advice before taking action based on the content on the site or refraining from doing so.
5.7 Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, we make no representations, warranties or warranties, whether express or implied, that our content on the Site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
6.1 We reserve the right, in our sole discretion (1), to monitor the Site for violations of these Terms and Conditions; (2) take appropriate legal action against persons who violate applicable laws or these Terms and Conditions; (3) refuse, restrict or deactivate access to or availability of your contributions (as far as technically possible); (4) remove or otherwise disable any files and content that is too large or in any way a burden on our systems; and (5) otherwise manage the Site in a manner that protects our rights and property and facilitates the proper functioning of the Site and the Services.
6.2 We do not guarantee that the Website is safe or free of bugs or viruses.
6.3 You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform to access the Site and should use your own anti-virus software.
7. Changes and availability of the website
7.1 We reserve the right, at any time or for any reason in our sole discretion, to change, modify or remove the content of the Site without prior notice. We also reserve the right to change or discontinue the Services in whole or in part at any time without prior notice.
7.2 We cannot guarantee that the Website and the Services will be available at all times. There may be hardware or software or other problems or maintenance related to the Site, which may cause interruptions, delays or errors. You agree that we will not be liable for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the Site or the Services during downtime or interruptions to the Site or Services. We are not obligated to maintain and support the Site or the Services or to provide corrections, updates or releases.
7.3 Information may be available on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to the Services, including descriptions, prices, availability and various other information. We reserve the right to correct errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the information at any time and without prior notice.
8. Disclaimer/Limitation of Liability
8.1 The Site and the Services are provided on an available basis. You agree that your use of the Site and/or the Services is at your sole risk, unless expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions. All warranties, conditions and obligations, express or implied (including legal, habitual or usage-related, business or general law) in connection with the Site and the Services and your use, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
We make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the contents of the Site and are not liable for (1) errors or omissions in content; (2) any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any personal data and/or financial information stored on our server; (3) any interruption or discontinuation of the transfer to or from the Website or the Services; and/or (4) bugs, viruses, Trojan horses or the like that may be transmitted by third parties to or through the Site. We are not responsible for any delay or non-compliance with our obligations under these Terms and Conditions if such delay or failure is caused by an event beyond our reasonable control.
8.2 Our responsibility for any loss or damage you may have suffered:
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit our liability to you in any way if this is unlawful. This excludes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors, as well as for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- If we fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions, we will be responsible for any loss or damage you may suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms and Conditions, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that was unforeseeable when using the Site/Services.
Notwithstanding the provisions to the contrary in the Disclaimer/Limitation section, our liability to you for any reason and regardless of the form of the act shall at any time be limited to a total amount equal to (a) the amount of €0 or (b) the amount you have paid us for the Services/Site during the six (6) months prior to any plea.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only make our website available for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Website for commercial or business purposes, and we will not be liable to you for any loss of profit, loss, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
- If faulty digital content we have provided damages a device or digital content that is yours and is caused by our lack of care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
- You have legal rights in relation to goods that are defective or not as described. Advice on your legal rights can be obtained from your local Citizens Advice Office or Trading Standards Office. These legal rights are not affected by anything in these General Terms and Conditions.
9. Term and termination
9.1 These Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect while you are using the Site or Services or otherwise being a user of the Site, where applicable. You may terminate your use or participation at any time for any reason by following the instructions to terminate user accounts in your account settings, if available, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9.2 Without limiting any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion and without prior notice or liability, to deny access to and use of the Site and the Services (including the blocking of certain IP addresses) to any person for any reason, including, but not limited to, the denial, warranty or agreement contained in these Terms and Conditions or against applicable law or regulations.
If, in our sole discretion, we determine that your use of the Site/Services violates these Terms and Conditions or applicable laws or regulations, we may terminate your use or participation in the Site and the Services or delete your profile and any content or information you have posted at any time without warning in our sole discretion.
9.3 If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason set out in this Section 9, you are prohibited from registering under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of a third party, and creating a new account, even if you are acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to the termination or suspension of your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including, without limitation, civil, criminal and subservient remedies.
10.1 Visiting the website, sending e-mails and filling out online forms constitute electronic communication. You agree to receive electronic communications and agree that all agreements, communications, disclosures and other communications we provide to you electronically, by e-mail and on the Website comply with all legal requirements that such notification must be made in writing.
You hereby consent to the use of electronic signatures, contracts, orders and other records, as well as the electronic delivery of communications, policies and records of transactions initiated or concluded by us or through the Site. You hereby waive any right or requirement under laws, regulations, rules, regulations, or other laws in any jurisdiction that require the original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or payments or the granting of credit in a manner other than electronic.
10.2 These Terms and Conditions and any policies or operating rules published by us on the Site or in relation to the Services constitute the entire Agreement and Understanding between you and us.
10.3 Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not be deemed a waiver of this right or provision.
10.4 We may assign all our rights and obligations to others at any time.
10.5 We are not responsible or liable for any loss, damage, delay or inaction caused by any reason beyond our reasonable control.
10.6 If any provision or part of any provision of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
10.7 There is no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship created by these Terms and Conditions or the use of the Site or the Services between you and us.
- 8 A person who is not involved in these Terms and Conditions has no right to enforce a clause of these Terms and Conditions under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
10.9 To resolve a complaint about the Services or to obtain further information about the use of the Services, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by post to:
CBD EU Trade